Print Your Own Design on Upholstery Velvet - PYO
Please note the turnaround is approximately 7-10 working days from placing an order.
We highly recommend to order sample print to make sure the fabric base and printed colours are suitable for you. You can order sample of your own print here.
This fabric is shipped folded. If you require the fabric to be supplied on a roll please let us know before ordering, there would be additional postage charge.
Print Your Own Design on Upholstery Velvet
Upholstery Velvet is soft yet sturdy, very durable, short pile velvet suitable for variety of upholstery and decor projects.
50,000 rubs on Martindale scale
Fire Retardant - Crib 1
Manufactured in China
Wash at 30 degrees, on gentle cycle.
*File checks & scale preview will add £5 to your order. Please note that the fee for file check is non refundable should you wish to cancel your order after the file has been checked. Any additional changes needed will be priced upon request.
Please read our blog post about artwork requirements for further info. You can find it here
- The artwork needs to be seamless and in 1:1 scale.
- The file needs to be in 300dpi resolution
- The file needs to be in RGB colour profile - please note that if your file is created in different colour profile, the printed colours may look significantly different to the colours you see on screen.
- We accept following file formats: jpg, ai, psd, tiff, pdf, png
- We CANNOT print screenshots or low resolution images downloaded from internet - the quality of the print will be very low.
- By placing an order you confirm you have the right to use the artwork. We will not be able to print any artwork that you don't have rights to use - including cartoon characters.
- We reserve the right to refuse printing any offensive images.
- Please note the colours on printed fabrics are likely to look slightly different on screen then printed on fabric. It's due to various monitor settings. Colours may also differ on different fabric bases. Colours of each batch of printed fabric may differ.
- Occasionally digitally printed fabric may have sporadic small white speckles, which are more visible on plain dark background. This is not considered to be a flaw.
- We recommend to order a sample of your design before placing the larger order to make sure the fabric base and printed colours are suitable for you.
- We can also provide samples of all available bases, printed with our own designs
Place an Order:
You can upload the file before you add this product to the cart or send your files to email@example.com with your order number.
For large files we recommend using free service www.wetransfer.com Please send your wetransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure you give your order number in the email. Failure to provide the order number may result in a delay.
- The turnaround for custom printing is currently 7-10 working days from the day you place your order
- Please note there may be delays with your order that are outwith our control. We will keep you updated via email.
- Once your fabric is printed we will dispatch with the shipping provider you chose at the checkout - please note shipping times are in addition to turnaround time for printing.
- You will receive and email with notification of the dispatch and tracking number.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate address, and to reschedule missed delivery.
- If your parcel is returned to us due to address error or failure to collect we will charge an additional postage.
- In case of any problems with delivery please contact us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.
Returns and Refunds:
- Custom printed fabrics with your own design are not returnable unless flawed.
- Please note that, on occasion, very small white dots may occur on the print. This is normal for digital fabric printing and is not considered a flaw.
- We thoroughly check the fabrics before dispatch but if you received the fabric that is flawed or faulty we will offer reprint or partial refund.
- In very rare case of partial flaw on long length of fabric we reserve the right to issue partial refund that is proportionate to the length of the flawed fabric.
- In case of any problems with your order please let us know via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to resolve it as soon as possible.
- In very rare case of issues resulting in full refund of your order after the fabric has been printed and your order hasn't been shipped we reserve the right to sell the fabric printed with your design to recuperate the costs occurred.