Custom Printing Terms and Conditions
Custom Printing T&Cs
Please note that colours printed on fabrics will never look the same as on screen/monitor,
Colours will look different on different fabric bases,
Colours will look different printed with other printers.
- The artwork needs to be seamless and in 1:1 scale - which means if the file is for example 20cm x 20cm the print on fabric will have the same scale.
- The resolution of the file needs to be 300dpi. We will convert any lower resolution to 300dpi which will result in decrease in size.
- We accept following file formats: jpeg, ai, psd, tiff
- The file needs to be in RGB colour scheme, if the file is in different colour scheme it will be converted to RGB and the colours may look slightly different than anticipated.
- We will check the file if you select 'please check my file' and this will add an additional £5 to your order. You will receive an email with a preview of your artwork with scale for approval before printing.
- If you require change of scale - only one change is free, any additional changes are charged £10 per file.
- Any other changes to your file, i.e seam repair, are chargeable depending on complexity. We will work with you to make sure you're fully happy with your design and often fix minor issues for free.
- By placing an order you confirm you have the right to use the artwork. We will not be able to print any artwork that includes cartoon characters.
- We reserve the right to refuse printing any offensive images.
- Please note the colours on printed fabrics are likely to look slightly different on screen then printed on fabric. It's due to various monitor settings. Colours may also differ on different fabric bases. Colours of each batch of printed fabric may differ.
Colours and Lengths
- Natural fabric bases for example Woven Cotton, Single Jersey, French Terry, Drill, Double Gauze are printed using Pigment Inks. This is most eco-friendly way of printing on textiles however it produces less saturated colours than other printing methods. Colours on these fabric will appear less saturated in comparison with reactive inks or sublimation inks.
- Organic Single Jersey - it has slightly brushes texture and the colours will appear less vivid than other natural fabric bases.
- All polyester fabric bases are printed with Sublimation Inks - the colours will appear vibrant and saturated. There is usually considerable difference in colours between Pigment printed fabrics and Sublimation printed fabrics.
- There may be 2-3 cm discrepancy between the length you ordered and printed fabrics. We strive for the fabric to be at least the length you order but on occasions the fabric may be 2-3cm short. This is due to the varying shrinkage between the batches.
We strongly recommend to order a sample of your own design here
If you'd like to order a sample pack of all the fabric bases we print on please order here.
Place an Order:
Once you place an order on the website and upload your artwork when placing an order. You can also send your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Please make sure you give your order number in the email. Failure to provide the order number may result in a delay.
You will receive the confirmation email with preview of your design with scale and estimated dispatch date. We require you to confirm if the scale is correct before fulfilling your order. Failure to confirm will result in your order being delayed.
- The turnaround for custom printing is currently 7-10 working days from the day you place your order. Working days are Monday to Friday
- If your order contains various bases the turnaround may be longer.
- Please note there may be delays with your order that are outwith our control. We will keep you updated via email.
- Your order will be dispatched via your choice of courier. We currently offer DPD courier for next day delivery or via Royal Mail.
- You will receive and email and text with notification of the dispatch and tracking number.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate address, and correct to receive or reschedule missed delivery.
- In case of missed delivery the tracking will provide information where to collect your parcel from. If the parcel hasn't been collected and is returned to us we will charge additional shipping or refund only cost of fabrics.
- If your parcel is returned to us due to address error or failure to collect we will charge an additional postage.
- In case of any problems with delivery please contact us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.
Returns and Refunds:
- Custom printed fabrics with your own design are not returnable unless flawed.
- Please note that, on occasion, very small white dots may occur on the print. This is normal for digital fabric printing and is not considered a flaw.
- In case of any problems with your order please let us know via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to resolve it.
- We thoroughly check the fabrics before dispatch but if you received the fabric that is flawed or faulty we will offer you following options: partial refund depending on scale of the flaw or in case of major flaws or faults we may offer you a reprint.
- In case of issues resulting in full refund of your order after the fabric has been printed we reserve the right to sell the fabric printed with your design to recuperate the costs occurred.