PYO DTF Description
Please allow 5 days for dispatch.
Our new DTF (Direct To Film) heat transfers are fantastic way to personalize any fabric project.
It offers outstanding quality, long lasting full colour print that will not fade or crack in washing.
No need to weed like vinyl - simply press with iron or heat press.
- Make sure your artwork has defined edges - gradients, halftones do not print well on DTF
- 300dpi resolution - if your file has lower resolution - the quality of print will be worse
- Size - We will resize your file to your chosen size. Reducing the size doesn't impact quality but enlarging does. If your file is small and you choose large size, we will enlarge the file but the quality will be worse
- File format - We can only accept PNG file with no background
Please choose one of the following options:
- My file is print ready - print as sent - if you choose this option we won't check the file and will sent to print as is at the size you chose
- Please check my file and remove background if needed - Please select this option if you'd like us to check the quality, resolution and transparency of the file before printing. If your file is poor quality we will email to let you know and can make adjustments if possible. In case of very poor quality file fixing the file may not be possible.
We can also remove the background on JPG files for designs with clearly defined outlines. If your file has very intricate design or has gradients we won't be able to remove background and you will receive email notification.
Please note that the fee for file check is non refundable should you wish to cancel your order after the file has been checked.
Your file will be scaled to fit the dimensions you chose without distorting the proportions.
If you require custom size please send an email with your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A6 - 14 x 9 cm
- A5 - 17.5 x 14cm
- A4 - 28 x 17.5cm
- A3 - 35 x 28cm
Iron on fabric heat transfer
This fabric transfer can be used on any type of fabric that can withstand ironing on high temperature.
It's very durable and will not crack in washing. Printed with DTF technology
It can be applied to dark and light fabrics, stretch or woven.
Pack includes: 1 x transfer, protective paper, instructions
How to apply
- Set up your iron on highest temperature setting approximately 130-150 degrees.
- Switch off the steam
- Position your transfer onto the fabric with foil side up
- Cover the area with protective paper
- Press with iron for 8-10 seconds, make sure to cover the whole transfer evenly
- Wait for the transfer to cool down
- Peel the foil off, if the ink is peeling off - re-cover and repeat pressing.
- Cover the transfer with protective paper again and press with iron for 2 more seconds.
Machine washable at 30 degrees, if possible wash inside out
Tumble drying is not recommended
Iron inside out or covered with cloth.