Returns and Refunds
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Please inspect your products upon arrival as we cannot process any claims of flawed fabric once the fabric has been used in any way.
- We can ONLY accept returns of unused, unwashed, uncut fabrics.
- We can ONLY accept returns of fabrics within 14 days from the receipt of an order.
- The return postage cost is responsibility of the buyer unless fabric is flawed.
- We can only refund the cost of the fabric not the delivery cost.
- Once the we receive the return we will issue refund to the same payment method used to pay for your order within 2 working days.
- We reserve the right to process refunds for items which are out of stock. Stock levels are usually correct however human error may occur and stock levels may be incorrect. We will always be happy to process a refund for any items which we cannot provide.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before sending your return.
Please include your order number with your return to speed the refund process.
Our return address is:
Flamingo Fabrics Ltd
Unit 3 Taygate Trading Estate
Coldside Road, Dundee DD3 8DF
Please inspect your products upon arrival as we cannot process any claims of flawed fabric one the fabric has been used in any way.
1) We strive to thoroughly check all the fabrics before cutting but on occasions small flaws can be missed.
2) If your fabrics arrived flawed please get in touch with us via email to email@example.com within 30 days from receiving your order and we will do our best to rectify the problem by offering refund or exchange.
3) After 30 days passed we cannot accept returns regardless of flaw.
4) In case you need to return the flawed fabrics to us we will cover return postage cost.
5) Please note that we need to see proof of the fault/flaws of the fabrics i.e.: on photographs to be able to accept flawed return.